I made Cindy's Neighbors Hot Feta Artichoke Dip and it was a success!
Here is the recipe should you want to make your own:
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 oz feta, crumbled
- 1 cup light mayo (I use less than a cup, maybe half)
- 1 cup Parmesan shredded
- 1 2 oz jar of pimentos, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped - go easy on the garlic! 1 big clove is enough
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix all ingredients together. Pour into 9 inch pie pan, cook for 30 minutes, take out, stir, put back in for 10 minutes.