Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Two things

One gross, one good.

Which first? The gross, I spose. Don't read it if you don't want to.

Here goes: My fingers always crack in the winter when they get dry. At the corners of my nails, you know? Ouch! Does it ever hurt to type! Well yesterday I got a paper cut in one of the cracks in my funger. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

The good? Last night at 11:30 PM when I got home from work (yup, 11:30 PM), I was going into my apartment building and so was someone else, in front of me. And that person had a chocolate labrador who I got to pet named Peanut or something like that. Whatever his name was that little dogie was so perfectly sweet and cute he just made my day.

Man I am tired!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Well no more winter-cracked-fingers for you, Spring started today!! Happy Spring!

Randi said...

DUDE! That sucks! You got home from work about the same time I got into bed. Dang. I feel for you.