Monday, March 12, 2007

Scissor Sisters

Member how I told you guys Babe and I went to see the Scissor Sisters at Madison Square Garden Theatre? Well, they were very good. Really campy and wild!

But the opening acts were a certain type of torture. As techno music blasted and kids on ecstasy jumped around in front of the stage, Babe and I found ourselves in the 3rd layer of hell. The layer reserved for horrible music and drugged out New Yorkers.

I've included here a video of one of the opening acts, Gil Mantera's Party Dream. I know I saw people taping them at the Garden, but haven't found the video on youtube yet. This will have to suffice. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck you

Ois said...

Jesus...they fucking blow.

Randi said...

Dude, didn't you know you're not allowed to have your own taste in music? Duh.
Haters are always anonymous cowards.
:o)