Thursday, March 15, 2007

Numbers

  • This is my seven hundred and first post. Congratulations to me! And to you for making it this far with me!
  • It's been a year and 10 months since I quit smoking. Again, congratulations to me! And to Babe for being so nice in the face of such bitchiness.
  • Today is the ides of March, which is the 15th day in March and the day that Caesar was killed by Brutus.
  • I like to have less than fifteen emails in my inbox at a time, because it keeps me organized. Right now I have 173.
  • I had three drinks at a fantastic bar last night called Little Branch. Highly recommend!!
  • I made it home four minutes after 10, just in time to catch LOST, the best show of all time.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations on the post dude! Also on the not smoking...I'm glad you stopped!

Randi said...

ALMOST TWO YEARS, DUDIE!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Proud of you.
xoxo