Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thinkin

Supposebly we're getting snow tomorrow...I say Supposebly because Joey does...Big event last night, left all peeps here a little tired, you can tell...me, I'm a little tired, too...my stockings have a run in them, but i dont think anyone will notice...it's tuesday, and tomorrow is Valentime's day...I've got a valentime but no plans....I say Valentime because I think its funnier than regular Valentine...Watching LOST tomorrow night and going to Pilates tonight...I love it when things are like this, just real chill...Got my new grey shoes on today, first time I've ever had grey shoes...Is it Gray or Grey?...Doesnt really matter...Hope your day is going well...I'll hollar if I think of something...

2 comments:

Randi said...

Gray is a noun I think for color and grey is an adjective.

Jessica said...

I like grey, just for the record.