Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Monday!

Did you enjoy the superbowl? I did. It was a good game. I couldn't hear all of the commercials very well, cuz we watched it from a bar, but I was tickled pink and super excited to see Dave and Oprah together! Hilarious!

Went to Jackson Heights on Saturday and had a fantastic Indian lunch at The Jackson Diner - all you can eat for $9.95. Who does that? Well, we do, and it was damn good. Particularly delicious was the fresh hot Dosa that the guy makes for you - similar to the omelette station at the fancy brunch.

By the way, it was 9 degrees when I left the house this morning - 9 degrees. That single digits people. I wonder if Babe made it to work or if he got frostbite? You know, Babe has had frostbite once. Something about saving a child from a snowstorm...

1 comment:

Randi said...

Babe's a hero.