Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Off again, off again, Jiggity Jig


Today I'm heading out to our nation's capital, and in honor of this event, I wanted to share with you the picture that was all over the papers in London when I was there. It's Our President Bush. Crying.

Sorry to feature his face on my blog, but did you guys not see this story while I was gone? When I search on google images I can't find this picture, but if you go to the UK media it is prominently featured. I think he's finally lost it you guys. Crying? Give me a break!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Have fun in D.C. dude!

Randi said...

Howard at work thinks he got some dust in his eye. I think he's sad he's at another dumb meeting instead of home playing video games on the White House flatscreen.

m.i.l. said...

i think Laura cut him off from any more bedroom activites! :)

Drew said...

I bet he loves playing Wii.