Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday, Monday!

Such a nice weekend. Saw a couple of cute/good movies. Saw Little Miss Sunshine which is heartwarming and nice, but certainly not a comedy in any Will Ferrell sense of the word. But it is nice and I liked it.

I also saw a movie called Millions which is really sweet and Britsh, so it takes me back to my days in England. LOL.

Also, since I got Babe a Nano for Christmas, I now have the use of an Ipod Shuffle. I can't even tell you how cool I feel. I mean seriously. Wow!

And, I finished re-reading East of Eden which is in fact one of the top five books ever written.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Dude!
Glad you had a relaxing weekend! I want to see Little Miss Sunshine too. Talk to you later!

Randi said...

"My days in England"
Dude! Did you see Ventura in Little Miss Sunshine. It's famous.

sashakins said...

lovey,
i completely agree that east of eden is top 5. i think of the characters often bc john described their consciousness and motives so well, that he made them very real.