Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tis the season!

Yesterday, Babe made Toffee Bars for my co-workers. Cuz he loves me. I would have made them, but being that I had a cold, I think thats too weird. Here, I stayed home from work to make you these infected bars.

Would you like to make some? If so, here! Try this:

Toffee bars

1 cup Butter (Shhhhh, don't tell!)
1 cup Brown sugar
1 Egg
1 tablespoon Vanilla
2 cup Flour
½ teaspoon Salt
5 Hershey's bars
Chopped up Walnuts
Cream butter; add sugar; cream until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, flour and salt. Mix well. Spread in 10 x 15-inch pan (greased and floured). Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and place broken up Hershey's bars on top. When bars are melted, spread. Sprinkle with nuts. Cut into bars.

YUM.

3 comments:

m.i.l. said...

is my kid trying to show me up????? these sound good!!!

Randi said...

sprinkle with nuts. tee.

Angela said...

Hey dude!
Did they come out good? It's actually only 4 Hershey bars, but 5 is even better!