Tuesday, December 12, 2006

SicknTired

I'm a little sickie. Sucks. Stayed home today so I don't infect my coworkers or get any worse. Nothing brings out the worst in me more than stupid people and stupid situations. I was so dutiful this year with purchasing gifts very early on so that I wouldn't have to pay exorbitant shipping charges and just for general merriment - I was excited to get certain gifts and looking forward to sending them on their way. Well, wouldn't you know it, that hasn't panned out. My stupid order from the stupid KodakGallery was returned to sender and I've spent a stupid hour on the stupid phone with stupid Kodak only to find out that they have to send me a new set of stupid presents and that I'll receive them in 10 days. Furious? Yes I am. Sickntired? Yes, yes I am. In other news, I'm almost done with Christmas cards and those are going well and are really fun.

3 comments:

m.i.l. said...

oh honey, sounds like you need some party mix to make you feel better! :)

Randi said...

Dude! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Hope you feel better. Your buds will understand and besides, you're just extending their Xmas!

Ang said...

Hey Dude!
Hope you feel better!