Thursday, December 07, 2006

Misc. Items

  • Go here for a a quick second. It's a movie of the sun.
  • Work + school = tired cod.
  • Christmas trees are Christmas trees no matter what you call them.
  • Did I mention I'm kind of tired?
  • There are only 18 days until Christmas. That means all your plans to do stuff early this year and null and void.
  • Its so quiet in my office right now. That, my friends, is a gift from the Baby JC. Shhhhhhh.
  • I've got to meet with my professor today to convince him that what I want to turn in is in fact what he wants me to turn in and not at all a cop-out.
  • I've never shopped at Barney's.
  • In case you don't click the Baby JC link, here, its a simple and easy recipe to make:
    • Baby Jesus Haystacks

      Make haystacks to represent baby Jesus lying in the hay in the manger.

      This is really easy. No oven involved, just the microwave.
      1 package choc chips,
      ½ cup peanut butter,
      4 cups chow mein noodles,
      mini marshmallows.

      Melt choc chips and peanut butter together for 1 min in microwave, stir and microwave for additional 1 ½ min until melted. Add chow mein noodles and stir with 2 spoons/forks as tossing a salad.

      Drop onto waxed paper.

      Add a marshmallow to represent baby Jesus.
    • (Seriously, what?)

3 comments:

Randi said...

I wonder how the Big JC feels about being represented by a marshmallow.... probably He feels delicious.

Angela said...

Cute idea dude! I might have to make those someday...

Nancy Gurl said...

I just laughed my ass off. I am still hungover. You abuse my body.