- Go here for a a quick second. It's a movie of the sun.
- Work + school = tired cod.
- Christmas trees are Christmas trees no matter what you call them.
- Did I mention I'm kind of tired?
- There are only 18 days until Christmas. That means all your plans to do stuff early this year and null and void.
- Its so quiet in my office right now. That, my friends, is a gift from the Baby JC. Shhhhhhh.
- I've got to meet with my professor today to convince him that what I want to turn in is in fact what he wants me to turn in and not at all a cop-out.
- I've never shopped at Barney's.
- In case you don't click the Baby JC link, here, its a simple and easy recipe to make:
- Baby Jesus Haystacks
Make haystacks to represent baby Jesus lying in the hay in the manger.
This is really easy. No oven involved, just the microwave.
1 package choc chips,
½ cup peanut butter,
4 cups chow mein noodles,
Melt choc chips and peanut butter together for 1 min in microwave, stir and microwave for additional 1 ½ min until melted. Add chow mein noodles and stir with 2 spoons/forks as tossing a salad.
Drop onto waxed paper.
Add a marshmallow to represent baby Jesus.
- (Seriously, what?)