Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What a bore!

What a bore I have been! I'm serious, you'd think all I ever did was go to work and school. Oh.

You guys up to anything good? Dude, the election results are pretty awesome. They're calling this a referendum. Sounds good to me.

I watched Jon Steward and Steven Colbert's election coverage last night, while simultaneously reading the cover interview with them in the Rolling Stone magazine. It's like I can't get enough of these two.

Speaking of Rolling Stone, I mysteriously began to receive the magazine in my mailbox. Do you by any chance have anything to do with that? Silly blog reader - you don't need to get me any gifts. Just knowing that you are enjoying Coodence's World is gift enough for me.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Ever since I started watching the Colbert Report, the Daily Show just doesn't seem as funny.

Colbert runs comedy circles around Jon Stweart.

Randi said...

But Steve Carrell was the best.