Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Misc. Items

  • BFF's SIL is in labor! How excited BFF must be!
  • My project did not get "greenlighted" yesterday so I have to revise and represent. Not like "represent, bitches!" but like re- present. As in "Do-Over."
  • I keep forgetting to tell some Anonymous Commenters that there is a huge halloween store just opened on 6th Ave. and 16th Street that rivals the big one that used to be in the building that collapsed on 6th Ave where now there are luxury condos being built.
  • I went to a birthday dinner at Tenement Restaurant on Friday night. The food was delish and the Macaroni and Cheese was the best I've had in this City. Is that true? I think so.
  • I've been on the verge of deflation for some time now. I feel like occasionally people are sticking pins in my hypothetical balloon and trying to take out some of my helium. Giving me funny looks or long lectures or snide comments. Sigh. I guess this happens to everyone.
  • My birthday is coming up soon! So is my Mom's and my Sister's. Yay Scorpios!
  • Going to see Pennywise at the Warsaw this Thursday. Siiick.
  • Here's some photos of me and Babe and the Bride from Saturday night. So cute!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Still no baby. I hope you get re-inflated after you re-present. xoxo

Shora said...

Lovely pics! And I have to thank you for the QUITNET.COM tip... I signed up and I'm loving the daily emails. I thanked you publicly on my blog today.

Btw... Joanie and Chachi for Halloween? Yes yes yes!!!

Angela said...

Cute pics dude!