Thursday, October 19, 2006

Goodness Gracious!

I nearly forgot to post to you, my little blog. What on earth is this world coming to?

Last night I took out D-Money for her birthday and we of course went to the Bourgeois Pig, then home to Babe and LOST. Which was good. Good, good, good. I burned myself on the baking sheet but the sweet potato fries turned out deeelicious.

Anyways! D-Money had this great list of songs that were the top 100 songs of 1985. And we knew all the words to all of them. As the other people at the Bourgeious Pig already know. Haha. For your enjoyment, here's the top ten:
1. "Careless Whisper".....Wham!
2. "Say You, Say Me".....Lionel Richie
3. "Separate Lives".....Phil Collins & Marilyn Martin
4. "I Want To Know What Love Is".....Foreigner
5. "Money For Nothing".....Dire Straits
6. "We Are The World".....USA for Africa
7. "Broken Wings".....Mr. Mister
8. "Everybody Wants To Rule The World".....Tears for Fears
9. "The Power Of Love".....Huey Lewis & The News
10. "We Built This City".....Starship

2 comments:

Randi said...

Nice list... kind of reminds me of all the CDs I own. Scary.

Danielle said...

"I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm"