Tuesday, October 10, 2006

17 months! Wow!

Hello coodence!
Your Quit Date is:Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 10:15:00 PM
Time Smoke-Free:517 days, 7 hours, 56 minutes and 50 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked:7760
Lifetime Saved:1 month, 29 days, 6 hours
Money Saved:$2,719.50
_____________________________________________
Got me a flu shot this morning. Maybe they are total BS but BFF got seriously hit with the flu and anything I can do to prevent that is good for me!
____________________________________________
Nancoi is getting married on Saturday! I'm looking forward to that!
____________________________________________
I want to go see the movie The Departed.
__________________________________________
More later, kids!

6 comments:

mil said...

work on the BABE to go get a flu shot too!!!
congrats on 17 months!!!!

Randi said...

congratulations on all of the aforementioned!!

Ang said...

I want to see The Departed too...It looks really good! When are you leaving for the wedding?

Nancy Gurl said...

The Departed was the absolute best!!!!!!!!!! I can say I have not seen such a good movie (next to Wedding crashers) in a long time. Leo is the best, Matty is the best and Marky Mark is without questions PHENOMINAL.

mil said...

BEST WISHES nancy gurl on your wedding this weekend!!!! can hardly wait to see cods pics of it!

exile said...

yeah, get all your shots

you never know what you could catch from randi