Monday, September 11, 2006

a Royale with cheese

Went out in a BIG way on Saturday night. Met up with my friend from Cali who now lives in Chicago and we went to dinner then to a bar where we danced the night away in Park Slope.

Man I'm loving going out in Brooklyn. Our next move (probably in a year or so) will be to Brooklyn I'm sure. The bars there are just fantastic - like the east village but not all crowded. So we checked out the Royale in Park Slope. Fantastic - the space is kiler, the drinks are cheap and the DJ was pretty darn good. Whatever - we got home at 5 in the mornin so obviously we were lovin it.

School starts for me today. Work is getting busy. Amazing Race pool starts this week. It should be a good ole September and a great fall in general. More to come.

Also, it's been five years. Read good coverage of the ceremonies here.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Are you feeling better dude? I can't believe it's been 5 years already.
Love,
Me