Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fall

It's fall here in the big City and you know what that means....Ha! I don't, but if know please do tell....It's a busy time for me. I'm going to Wisconsin this weekend. Have you ever been there? Absolutely beautiful....Man I love football season but boy is it hard to be a Packer fan this year...And I thought the Raider's would do better but Monday night football was horrifying...In case you don't keep up both the Packers and the Raiders scored a combined total of zero...Man, am I ever tired....There are a lot of sickos around me so I hope I don't catch it....I'll be superpissed...I better go...this is going nowhere and I don't want you to hate me for making you read it.

2 comments:

Randi said...

In the past fall has meant me visiting you. I don't like the way this fall is looking... I guess you always have the changing of the leaves.

Michele said...

Sorry about Green Bay's terrible loss. I was cheering for them too.