Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday!

Happy Monday little chickens! How was your weekend? Mine was super chill. I saw a couple of movies and hung out mainly.

I saw ShopGirl with Claire Daines and Steve Martin which was a little like Lost in Translation, but without ScarJo's boobies or Tokyo. It was good and sad about a young woman who sells gloves in Los Angeles's Sax Fifth Avenue and falls for an older man - Steve Martin. A little bit creepy to watch the Father of the Bride do it with someone that could be his daughter. There's your warning.

Dave Chappelle's Block Party was also pretty good, especially if you like good hip-hop, and what I mean by good hiphop is not the stuff you hear on the radio but actually good music. The parts with Chappelle are hilarious, of course. Just not enough of them.

That's it. Babe and I also took some neat photographs of some far off parts of Central Park which I'll post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Nancy Gurl said...

Trust me, if you had to work at Saks Fifth Avenue you would sleep with Steve Martin too. It actually would be a better alternative given the choice.

Randi said...

Crusty also enjoyed Shopgirl.

jessica v. said...

Weird . . . I saw ShopGirl this weekend, also . . .