Monday, August 28, 2006

If it keeps on raining...

I started my Monday off with a 9am breakfast meeting with my two bosses who have returned to the City after a summer in the Country. It should be a good and busy week...This weekend I went a Bachelorette Party on Long Island where we ate a lot of meat and drank a lot of wine...All the women are old friends from Long Island and their accents get thicker as they hang out with each other and as they drink more and more. By the end of the weekend I was leaving off "r"s where they belong and throwing them on words that don't need them with reckless abandon...Went out on Friday night to dinner at Jane's Restaurant which is a nice, reasonably priced restaurant. Then went to grab drinks at a bar where my friend Juan, AKA DJ Bobby Fortuna, spins the old school jams. We danced our booties off until the wee hours of the AM...This week doesn't have a lot to offer but will be good and solid. Lotsa work to do, lotsa working out to do and I think it will close summer nicely. Labor day plans? Not yet.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Jane's was yummy on Friday night. Juan spins the dope shit! Had loads of fun with you guys. Next time we put on our dancing shoes though...only the ladies. Men go bowling or something.