Monday, July 24, 2006

A to Z

A - Available?
To hang out? Yeah, give me a call. For sweet lovin? Only with my hottie.
B - Best friend?
Randi
C - Crush?
Babe
D - Dog's Name?
Candy. RIP.
E - Easiest Person To Talk to?
Babe, Ma, Sisters, Rando
F - Friday or Saturday?
Saturday
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms?
Gummy worms. With the sour sugar coating.
H - Hometown?
Oxnard
I - If You Could Move Would You?
Back to the Biggity-biggity O, at some point!
J - Jesus?
Would be dissappointed with the religious right. (I totally stole that from Sugar Magnolia!)
K - Kids?
In the future.
L - Longest Car Ride?
The Bay to NYC.
M - Milk Flavor?
Babe
N - Number Of Siblings?
3
O - One Wish?
filthy stinkin rich. oh. world peace.
P - Phobia(s)?
dark, mice, roaches
Q - Favorite Quote?
"do it, do it"
R - Reason To Smile?
my life is good.
S - Song You Last Heard?
Dos Gardenias
T - time you woke up?
7amEDT
U - Unknown Fact About Me?
i'm shy. oh. that's not true.
V - Vegetables You Love?
all of 'em
W - Worst Habit?
not working out consistently
X - X-rays You've Had?
one time i fell and had to get my leg xrayed. nothing broken though.
Y - Yummy Food?
mexican
Z - Zodiac Sign?
Scorpio

2 comments:

Randi said...

oh i'm so copying this.

Angela said...

me too...