Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Random

...Busy week...Going to a work function for Thursday and Friday, wondering how I'll get Haiku Friday up in time?...Looking for a good white Sangria recipe....let me know if you have one...Yesterday coming out of the subway I saw a woman wearing a shirt that said: "I ain't afraid of no po-po"...I'm reading all these 1970s young adult teen horror novels, written by Lois Duncan...Man, they're good...I went back to Pilates yesterday after four weeks away....that shit was hard...I start the Sonoma Diet on Sunday..."I hope this works"...This past weekend I watached three movies and would recommend two of them...Zorro II I do not recommend though Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta Jones are both Super Hot...Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with Val Kilmer and Robert Downy Jr was a fast, funny, detective twisted movie which I do recommend...Next Stop Greenwich Village from the early 1970s with Christopher Walken and a bunch of nobodies living in 1950s Greenwich Village...so very cool though I missed the beginning...plus it's my old hood and a lot of it looks the same...

2 comments:

jessica said...

There's a macrobiotic/natural/raw foods restaurant on Irving Place in Grammercy Park that serves awesome white sangria. I think they make it with pinot grigio, green apples and pears. Check it out.

Randi said...

I had a sangria that you get a good bottle of white, a small can of kerns peach nectar, boil some basil leaves, drain the water out and put the leaves right there in the concoction. At time of serving, cut some peach slices and add some fresh basil. YUM.
(oh and I totally liked the swashbuckling that went down in ZII)