Thursday, June 22, 2006

No HNT

BFF asked me if I would participate in HNT this Thursday, and I was honored to be invited! Not like HNT requires an invitation, anyone can participate but it is always nice when someone asks you to do something. I have thought about it, to tell you the truth. The other day, I was trying out my new camera (thanks, babe!) and I had a picture of my foot that I thought I might throw up on the bloggage for HNT. But I decided not to.

Pointless post, but I wanted you to know I've been thinking about contributing. If you don't know what it is, hop on over to BFF's site. She'll show you.

In other news, it's Derek's birthday! Happy Birthday D-funk! Can't wait to see you and all the Berkeley Homies in just a few weeks.

Wow. Sorry for the most boring post ever. I'll try to think of something interesting.

3 comments:

Randi said...

I didn't HNT either... oh well, next time. haha

AWE said...

Ok, where is my Friday Haiku?

Anonymous said...

straight up scary...