Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Let's Get to the Point

So let's get to the point, let's roll another joint
Let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I gotta go
And you don't know how it feels
You don't know how it feels to be me


Sick, you guys! Saw Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers last night at Madison Square Garden and it was totally rockin!! I totally forget sometimes that this guy has been making music for thirty years. Of course he played old songs and totally news ones, and Stevie Nicks, who can shake a tambourine like she invented it, came out and sang on a few of the songs. The band seriously rocks and the crowd - I'm guessing about 20,000 people sang just about every word. Free Fallin brought tears to my eyes and Last Dance with Mary Jane brought back memories of driving to Santa Barbara. Top notch show.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Trees on both sides.

Josh Max's blawg said...

I agree, pal! excellent rock 'n' roll!