Tuesday, June 06, 2006

060606

Six weird things about me.
  1. I have only one grey hair on my head (that I can see!) and I've had it since I was in high school in exactly the same spot. That's weird, right?
  2. I'm very, very scared of mirrors when it is dark. You could go so far as to say I'm scared of Mirrors in the Dark. Freak me out why don't you. If I walk into a bathroom and the light is off, I'll close my eyes until the light is on. Think I'm joking? Imagine how freaky shit it is when you can't find the light switch with your hand, in the middle of the night, with your eyes squeezed shut just knowing that dark ass mirror is right there.
  3. Is it weird to dream every night a lot? Cuz I do.
  4. I always get two words mixed up: umbrella and elevator. I use them interchangeably and won't even realize.
  5. I can count on two hands the amount of times I've booted in my life. (At least since the first grade. I have no idear before that.)
  6. I have terrible pedestrian road rage. Living in Times Square I am near a lot of wonderful people visiting New York City a lot of the time and sometimes these peeps have a habit of stopping right in the middle of the sidewalk or even at the top of the subway stairs or whatever. I find my selfish whispering(?) under my breath "I hate you."

4 comments:

Randi said...

You're such a good sport, Cood.

AWE said...

What is booted?

Solanasaurus said...

Too funny! What IS booted?

Coodence said...

Dude's! Sorry, I totally posted a comment, it just didn't show up! To Boot is to Vomit.
LOL