Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday


  • I'm reading a great book called Dance, Dance, Dance by Haruki Murakami that is really blowing my mind. It's about a hotel that I think we'll find out soon is a bit more than your average hotel. I think it's good that I'm reading this because I am beginning to become a little apathetic and this book I think has some extra meaning tied to it.

  • I haven't spake with BFF in ages so, while I'm getting much more work done during the day, I don't think I laugh as much.

  • I think I'd like to get out of town for a few days, it's been getting a little busy round here and I think it's partly my fault. I'm sorta bunged up.

  • I can't wait to see XMENIII and I know that's cheesy but I want to.

  • I am totally addicted to Big Love on HBO and think that Chloe Sevigny has got to be one of the best actresses to show her face on television. What a conniving Bitch! God, I love her.

  • Going to a Yankees game on Friday! Pretty stolked about that, too.



Now. I'm done for the day. Go, peace be with you.

6 comments:

Nancy Gurl said...

I am so obsessed with Big Love it's unreal. I have never loved a show as much as I love this one. Sopranos is my headway into this fabulous show. I don't know which wife I love more. BEST BEST BEST show on TV

Randi said...

You said bunged. That's what it is... the laughing thing. Blech.

AWE said...

5-26-06, if I wasn't driving to the beach I would be in line at midnight.

Anonymous said...

Since when does Nancy watch Soprano's - she complained about it for 4 years...engaged life DOES change people...

Ps - you were offered vacations, but your time schedule limits you - the cyclone is always open!

hung said...

Big Love? I gave the first 2 episodes a look-sie, but couldn't dive in... maybe it's me.

cooder- speaking of books, it's your girl: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/21/books/fiction-25-years.html?_r=1&oref=login (sign-in needed)

Ois said...

Big Love is way too dimented...but man HBO has got it going on....goodbye Sopranos..:(, Hello Entourage!