- I'm reading a great book called Dance, Dance, Dance by Haruki Murakami that is really blowing my mind. It's about a hotel that I think we'll find out soon is a bit more than your average hotel. I think it's good that I'm reading this because I am beginning to become a little apathetic and this book I think has some extra meaning tied to it.
- I haven't spake with BFF in ages so, while I'm getting much more work done during the day, I don't think I laugh as much.
- I think I'd like to get out of town for a few days, it's been getting a little busy round here and I think it's partly my fault. I'm sorta bunged up.
- I can't wait to see XMENIII and I know that's cheesy but I want to.
- I am totally addicted to Big Love on HBO and think that Chloe Sevigny has got to be one of the best actresses to show her face on television. What a conniving Bitch! God, I love her.
- Going to a Yankees game on Friday! Pretty stolked about that, too.
Now. I'm done for the day. Go, peace be with you.