Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Three days!

Three days was the morning.
My focus three days old.
My head, it landed to the sounds of cricket bows...
I am proud man anyway...
Covered now by three days...
Three ways was the morning.
Three lovers, in three ways.
We knew when she landed, three days she'd stay.
- Three Days, Jane's Addiction


How was your three day weekend? Mine was delicious, but also totally strange. I'll bring you details at a later time but thought I should start with snippets (pique the interest!)
I saw XMEN III and I totally dug it! The action was awesome, the lines super cheesy, and the special effects were fan-tas-tic. If you like XMEN or just like action movies about superheros, you should go! Or, if you are highly critical of movies and fun in general, maybe you shouldn't go.
Babe and I explored some strange segments of New York City - such as City Island and Pelham Bay Park in the Bronx. Pics to follow.
I drank margaritas outside on Saturday. It's hot here now, and I mean super hot. Here we go 80s! Here we go!
Went to a really beautiful and delicious bar b que on Sunday night where I ate too much because there were not one but two kinds of pie there and also ridiculous amounts of home made guacamole.
Happy Tuesday, my darlings.

1 comment:

AWE said...

Hate to brag but I had a 4 day weekend and went to the beach. Drunk and burnt for a weekend.