Monday, May 15, 2006

This Week

Is looking beautiful my people! It's raining outside, delicious! Our trees will be SUPER green when this is through. I'm still done with school so my life is SUPER fun.

I watched 40 year old virgin on Friday night and I laughed and laughed and laughed. I might have to queue up the Office due to Steve Correll's genius.

We had a super fun party on Saturday night at the people lounge in the lower east side! If you were there and you are reading this, thanks for coming!! You guys rock!!

And now its time for a new week. Getting ready to Get'r done!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

AWE said...

Super fun party on the lower east-side. I am going to have to quit reading my NYC bloggers because I am going to end up jumping on a plane.

Anonymous said...

"super fun party" is like a Page 6 summary of the night - I was hoping for more detail, since my memory of the event is a little foggy.

Anonymous said...

I did hear that more then one guy wore a "sports jacket"