Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Oh the horror!

You guys!! I'm kinda sicky-face!! Bummer dudes. I'm at home today, drinking gatorade and watching TV. I've always hated staying home sick, whether from school or from work. I feel like I'm missing something.

But today, I'm just going to rest.

Guess what else? I got an A in one of my classes! Haha, I swear to god they must pass these things out like little pretzels at a bar or sweet n low packets at a diner. My paper was fine and good, you know, but an A? Nice. I used to get $5.00 for every A we got at home. Dad?

My dad is quitting smoking, at least he's trying. My sister (s?) and I are giving up chocolate in support of my Dad. Go Dad!!!!

This is a very Dad-Centered post. Good. I love my dad.

Sorry bout the ramblings children. I'm not feeling 100%.

8 comments:

AWE said...

Hope you get to feeling better.

M.I.L. said...

Way to go "H"!!!!! gee, i'm glad i'm not sending you anything chocolate in the 'care package' today!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is day number 3 for me with no smoking - so I can jump on the "dad bandwagon." - Mrs. P - why don't you send me some goodies when I hit the month mark...I need some incentive!

M.I.L. said...

anonymous boo.....you know....i just might do that if it will keep you from smoking! Babe can tell you...i can go on a tangent about the 'evils' of smoking! :)

Anonymous said...

I will look for some goodness coming my way around the 13th of June! : )

Randi said...

Cod, congrats on the A and giving up chocolate... Good thing Mini Egg season is over, huh? Oh and don't eat pretzels at the bar, k? Peeps don't wash their hands after they potty, grab a handful of snacks and then you eat their contaminations. Ew.

M.I.L. said...

EWWWWWWWWWW!!! or at least drink a lot after you eat them so you kill all the nasties :)

Anonymous said...

MUST BE REAL SICK...THE BLOG HASN'T BEEN UPDATED!

Maybe Mike...aka..."babe" should put down the protractor for a second and help out the wife and do an update!