Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Misc. Items

Off to work late today because I was overwhelmed by paper writing. I'm a good half way towards completion though for all of you who care.

Steven Colbert is making a huge impact - his remarks at the White House Press dinner apparently have the whole world taking note. He says some funny things, and if you haven't seen it, you can watch it here.

My whole point in recapping what is clearly a little bit of old news is that Monday was MayDay and this is what Colbert had to say about it:

"It’s mayday, and I’m winding ribbons of truth around America’s pole." HAHA. Thank's Mr. Colbert for being hilarious.

And also I wanted to tell you that (obviously) the new Pearl Jam CD is soo good. SO GOOD. So good. Have a great day.

3 comments:

AWE said...

I may have to check out this new Pearl Jam cd.

M.I.L. said...

oh but not as gooood as my cake right bober? :)

Anonymous said...

Songs can quickly become repetitive, and thus lose their appeal – a cake like that…no fricken way.