Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hump Day

Peeps! Still totally sickie face, but at least I'm at work and medicated so you know I'm feeling better!! Got to catch up, but want to give a shout out to my Ma and Pa who's 37th anniversary is today. Way to go!

Eating Chicken Soup from the Gray Dog coffee shop on Carmine street. So delicious!! I dont know what they put in chicken soup that really makes sickie faces feel better but it surely does.

Otherwise, I'll try to think of something funny and or interesting to say but if not, I'll tell you how sick I am again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since "sickie sick" is lacking a bit of energy today - I thought a riddle might wake people up a bit...

An apple is in the shape of a ball of radius 31 mm. A worm gets into the apple and digs a tunnel of total length 61 mm, and then leaves the apple. (The tunnel need not be a straight line.) Prove that one can cut the apple with a straight slice through the center so that one of the two halves is not rotten.

AWE said...

Hope you feel better.

Answer to the riddle: Macs don't get worms.

Randi said...

First of all, shout out to the moms and pops! HOLLA!
Secondly, yum gray dog.

Coodence said...

Thanks for throwing the riddle up there, ANON, by the way you're going to have to start going to Blogger's Anonymous if you don't come up with a profile name, soon!! HA! What a dumb joke, it's cuz I'm sick.

Anonymous said...

This must be assuming the worm can't backtrack...