Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Random Recommendation

All I've been doing is alternating between pilates, watching Babe study, reading for class, and watching TV. It's been a strange trip since about Friday. In any case, I'd like to take this opportunity to give a somewhat random recommendation. It is random because though I love music and listening and singing (god you should hear me, it's fucking ridiculous. you'll wonder how you ever lived without hearing my voice) (those are lies, people - all lies) I never purchase CDs unless it's Pearl Jam and that is because they are my favorite band and I collect PJ CDs like fictional serial killers collect heavy women's hides (see below if you think I'm just randomly this gross).

Wow.

In any case, Fiona Apple's Extraordinary Machine is such a good album. I've been singing it for weeks, ever since BFF burned me a copy. Have a listen! You'll dig. I swear.

No comments: