Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar

For the Oscar's, I made Cindy's:

Hot Feta Artichoke Dip
ingredients
14 OZ can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
8 OZ feta Cheese, crumbled (why not try reduced fat?)
2 OZ can pimientos, drained and chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup parmesan cheese shredded (I used parmigiano reggiano flakes)
3/4 cup reduced fat mayo
method
Mix up ingredients. Pour into 9" pie pan. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
***

MMM MMM MMM You Guys.

We had this for our Oscar party (Yes - I spent the evening with a pug named Oscar - what is better than that?!) and the dip was a hit.

I learned about the recipe because for my wedding, my sibling had the foresight to put together one of the best presents I've ever received. It's this recipe book where each page is made by a different friend and includes their special recipes.

So, por ejemplo, this wedding-present-recipe-book has the Cinnamon Roll recipe from my ma-in-law and my Dad's Popular Chicken Curry and my friend Cindy Lisima's Hot Feta Artichoke Dip, to name just a few.

Best bridal shower gift idea, ever, people.


2 comments:

Nancy Gurl said...

I second that
it was fabulous

Randi said...

yay for delicious recipes! make me chilaquiles.