Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Misc. Items

This quitting smoking thing has definitely become a habit - 10 months just the other day. Geez. If you would have known me when I was a smoker, and many of you did, then you know this is so unreal its almost impossible. I loved those little cigarettes. Loved them. And I still miss them.
Your Quit Date is:Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 10:15:00 PM
Time Smoke-Free:303 days, 7 hours, 55 minutes and 56 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked:4550
Lifetime Saved:1 month, 4 days, 18 hours
Money Saved:$1,596.00
*****
Spring Break is totally where it is at!! I still work full time, so I'm not REALLY on break, and I'm definitely not lying on the beach in St. Barts, but I have the luxury of not reading for school every minute that I'm not here. And that is a total exaggeration because I really do not read every minute I'm not here when it's not spring break, but I always feel like I have to.
*****
As me and Babe suspected, the Entourage theme song is by Jane's Addiction and it's off the Strays album.
*****
Tonight in further celebration of my no-class havin' ass me and Babe are going to go see The Color Purple on Broadway. I'll come back with a review. I always feel like apologizing for going to see "Musical Theater" because my friend Jessicurl usually talks about how she just can't stand "musical theater." Haha. If you were here Jessicurl, I'd make you come with.
*****

2 comments:

Nancy Gurl said...

Musical Broadway, without question, rocks. Pultizer Prizes have often been awarded for theatrical pieces assosciated with music as the backdrop.
Heard TCP was fascinating.
Enjoy!!!!!!

Jessicurl said...

Maybe if you'd seen as many horrific productions masquerading as theater as I have, you'd cower in the face of song and dance numbers as well.

That said, I've heard that The Color Purple is wonderful. What a difference a few million dollars can make. Enjoy!