Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I've got a fever

More Cowbell is the funniest clip from Saturday Night Live that I have ever seen. Don't believe me? Watch it.

Here's my favorite part:
(Will Ferrel)Gene Frenkle: Can I just say one thing?

(Christopher Walken)Bruce Dickinson: Say it, baby. Say it.

Gene Frenkle: I'm standing here, staring at Bruce Dickinson!

Bruce Dickinson: The cock of the walk, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And if Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell!

Bruce Dickinson: Say it, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And, Bobby, you are right - I am being selfish. But the last time I checked, we don't have a whole lot of songs that feature the cowbell.

Bruce Dickinson: I gotta have more cowbell, baby!

Gene Frenkle: ..and I'll be doing myself a disservice and every member in this band, if I don't perform the hell out of this.

Bruce Dickinson: Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!

2 comments:

Nancy Gurl said...

you need to check out my pal's blog http://www.onlyrxismorecowbell.blogspot.com/

he may not be a daily entry guy but his entire page (including his URL) is about this skit

Ois said...

So funny, I fell down......how the hell does Will Ferrell keep a straight face...? Because Jimmy Fallon sure can't......