Monday, January 30, 2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm such a bore! I used to do fantastically original things like *go out* on the weekends, but not this time my little chiquita bananas. Alls I did was work and read. But I went for a lovely walk on Saturday in the high-50s weather that is our winter this year.

And I watched the Batman Begins movie, which BFF reviews quite succinctly. It's good. Check it out.

But as promised, here's the rundown of what I'm reading this week:

Odd Tribes: Toward a Cultural Analysis of White People which is strange so far but not too hard to read. I'll keep you posted. Funny name, right?

And Notes on a Native Son by master writer James Baldwin. This guy could be writing out a mathematical equation or a recipe by hand and you'd be compelled to keep reading.

Happy Monday. Let's try and have a good week, shall we?
Babe's Testies are tomorrow!! Good luck babe!

2 comments:

Nancy Gurl said...

You read powerful, mind frazzling pieces and will read the NY post
hahahaha
you go!!!

Randi said...

Good luck BEEB!