Thursday, January 26, 2006

My First MeMe

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
  1. Pizza Hut Customer Service Representative
  2. Salesgrrl at a headshop on Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley, Cali (Holla, Raz!)
  3. Book shelver at the biblioteca
  4. Waitress at AnnaPurna restaurant in Berkeley, Cali
Four Movies I could (and I do) Watch Over and Over
  1. O Brother Where Art Thou? (everytime its on TBS)
  2. Clue
  3. Beverly Hills Cop
  4. Moonstruck (Why yes Mrs. Castorini, I would love some oatmeal. I have a feeling this is going to be JUST delicious.)
Four Places I've Lived
  1. NYC (02-present)
  2. Oakland, CA (00-02)
  3. Berkeley, CA (95-00)
  4. Oxnard, CA (77-95)
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
  1. Ellen Degeneres (Going with Mona on this one!!)
  2. 24 - best show on TV hands down
  3. Letterman - it's true. He puts me to bed.
  4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (nuff said.)
Four Places I've Been on Vacation
  1. Amsterdam
  2. Guanajuato, Mexico
  3. San Jose Del Cabo
  4. The Playa, Black Rock Desert, Nevada
Four Websites I Visit Daily
  1. All of the blogs to my right here.
  2. NY Times
  3. Weight Watchers (obsession people, it's not easy.)
  4. SF Gate
Four of My Favorite Foods
  1. Pizza
  2. Enchiladas or anything Mexican
  3. Indian food made by my dad
  4. Avocados and corn tortilla (please take me back to college!)
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
  1. At home with Babe
  2. In Amsterdam, Mexico, or on the beach somewhere
  3. Some archipelago of some type
  4. The Playa
Four Tags
  1. Randi
  2. Nancoi
  3. Carissa
  4. Crusteja

4 comments:

Randi said...

You worked at a shoe store in the mall! bwahahaha! You loooooove feet.

Mona said...

That is great Coodence!! Buffy? Wow...would never have guessed. Everyone at my office is obsessed (borderline committable-is that a word) over 24. I watched the first season religiously but somehow lost touch. Maybe I should rethink getting the dvds. What else..I hate how you can't see the original post when you leave comments. My comments would be so much more thorough...

Mona said...

OH! I know, Moonstruck is a great one. Good call! And Clue, I used to watch that all the time as a kid, I should find it in the family video library somewhere and bring it back to life.

Mona said...

O Brother where art thou was just on TBS! Shoot but it's over now, dangit, if only I got to work a little earlier i could have watched the whole thing.