Thursday, January 12, 2006

Brain Dump


  • Yesterday I went to the post office to buy a book of .39 stamps and mail a package to China. I mailed the package, paid for the stamps and left. But the guy didn't give me stamps. Do you think if I go back today and tell them he'll give them to me? I doubt it but I think I'm going to try.
  • When I was a kid, little - 6 7 or 8, I thought that if you were blonde you were pretty. Blonde = pretty. I grew out of it.
  • Words I'd like to see a bit more often: embellish, dastardly, innocuous.
  • Words I'd like to see a bit less: bratty.
  • Sometimes its hard to live in New York City. There are just so many people. Everything you do, millions of other people are doing it too. Or so it seems. Despite this, I want to go ice skating this weekend.
  • My Mozilla firefox keeps shutting down. This does not a happy codfish make.
  • I didn't even come close to making it to work before 9 am any day this month. Fuck resolutions, who needs em?
  • I did however drink 64 oz of water each day, join weight watchers, and cook every meal at home since the gas got turned back on.
  • I tried pilates the other day and I love it. I'll be going back tomorrow. If my muscles somehow stick back together because right now they are shorn in two.
  • I love you.

No comments: