Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Anniversary

8 Months today!
Your Quit Date is: 5/10/2005 10:15:00 PM
Time Smoke-Free: 244 days, 11 hours, 42 minutes and 15 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 3667
Lifetime Saved: 28 days
Money Saved: $1,286.25

I've noticed that quitting takes a lot longer than I thought it would. Who knew that 8 months later I'd still notice and celebrate my quit date? I do! I do notice and I do celebrate.

I went back to weight watchers yesterday, and fully blame quitting smoking + a smattering of holiday cheer on my recent (what's a euphamism for putting on a few??) "trouble." So cheers to dieting once more! If you watch TV like I do, you may have noticed Cher belting out a tune in the new weight watchers commercials. Oh Cher. That woman has got a set of pipes, huh?

4 comments:

Nancy Gurl said...

Congrats to you and your quit!!!!!!

Randi said...

Here's to a longer, healthier life, dude! You did it and keep doing it!

Ois said...

Godamn right you quit smoking! Keep it up and don't look back....

Coodence said...

Thanks Pals!