Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006

Happy Happy New Year, dear hearts.

I've been away, enjoying Sunny San Diego, my niece and nephew, my bestest friends, and co-chilling with Babe and my family in the happiest place on earth - California.

I started my day off right. Heck Yes! I was going to be here before nine (one of my new year's resolutions) and I was going to like it. On the way to work I noticed that the water bottle I brought with me (64 oz a day! Also a new year's resolution) was totally empty. Strange, I thought to myself, since it was half full (half full, not half empty, see? Resolutions.) when I left the house. My darling leather school bag that Babe bought me, totally full of said water. Nice! New calendar, weekly planner, bills, keys, cell phone, make up, hair brush totally drenched. Hip! Hip! Hooray! I think my phone is ruined. Either way it hasn't turned on since said incident.

If your new year's resolution is to become more of a connoisseur or to be more daring when eating out, check out Waiter's How to order wine without looking like an asshole. It's good - except he makes some crack about breastfeeding moms that I don't agree with, but whatever. He's not perfect. And neither am I (new year's resolution - not to be perfect of course but to not expect others or myself to be perfect).

I'll return often with pictures, poems, and stories, stories stories. Let's try and have a good year, shall we?

3 comments:

Randi said...

dude. sucks. hope the rest of the year goes better than your morning.

Headshop International said...

Glasspipe and glass pipe Amazing Legal Herbal Highs, featuring Herbal Smoke, Herbal highs, Marijuana Alternative, Headshop Herbal Smoking Blends, Hashish, Herbal Smoke Online, Headshop, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. www.headshopinternational.com

Headshop International said...

Glasspipe and glass pipe Amazing Legal Herbal Highs, featuring Herbal Smoke, Herbal highs, Marijuana Alternative, Headshop Herbal Smoking Blends, Hashish, Herbal Smoke Online, Headshop, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. www.headshopinternational.com