Thursday, December 22, 2005

Day Three

It pays to read your mail, people. I was perusing my inbox yesterday (cleaning it out, really) when I read an email called "strike contingency plan" which outlines where the FREE CAMPUS SHUTTLE BUS takes people. So I decided to take it to Port Authority which is a mere 3 blocks from my house. So I went to the corner where it supposed to pick you up. Apparently, I'm the only person at this fine University who did not previously read her mail because there were hundreds of people waiting for said shuttle. Fine. I waited 25 minutes and when it didnt show, I hoofed it to the PATH train and saved myself 24 blocks, then continued the trek home.

But this morning I tried again and found a warm and empty bus waiting for me at the Port Authority, a mere three blocks from my house. I hopped on and 45 minutes later I am here! Hey, it could be worse, people.

On a non transit strike related note I'd like to say:

My Cal Bears are in the Las Vegas Bowl tonight so route for them!! Go Bears!

And Harry Potter three is a great movie, so if you haven't picked it up in a while, go check it out!

3 comments:

Kamara said...

No one likes to be spammed but I"m still doing thie because I so badly want to get this information out.
Please do enjoy.

Randi said...

You are such a trooper! No working from home for you. No way. No how.

Nancy Gurl said...

I wish I worked from home