Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Day 2

Well yesterday wasn't so bad, wasn't so bad at all. I ended up sharing a cab uptown to 44th and 6th with my coworker. It cost $15 + $5 tip so $10 each. It took no less than 30 minutes to get to midtown, but with it being "feels like 20" outside I thought it was a good route.

Today I'll walk to work when it gets warmer, say around 11. Then tonight I'll walk home I think. It just feels strange to not go to work. Its so very Protestant of me, I know. Well, we'll see. It's not like I don't have anything to do from here.

See, tomorrow its in the mid-40s. Maybe I'll just wait until then?

Strange days you guys. I can't believe this is really happening. I think its worse for the small business owners who rely on their regular customers every day and with so many people staying home, these guys are in danger of going under. Grr!

2 comments:

AWE said...

I always want to be in NYC, except right now with this mess happening. I hope they get it worked out soon.

Just be safe/careful walking and try not to freeze.

Trish said...

What a nightmare. I can't even imagine. Good luck and hope it ends before the holidays are over.